Terms & Conditions
- Changes to Site. Company may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Site at any time, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Accounts, Security, and Privacy.
- You may register online to create a user account (“Your Account”) that allows you to participate in certain features through the Site and to receive information from. As part of the creating an Account, you will be required to provide Company with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated, and which may include, without limitation, an authorized contact person’s name; address; business phone number; facsimile number; e-mail address; etc.
- You hereby agree to maintain as confidential and not disclose any username or password to any person. You agree not to permit others to use your account. Company may change your password at any time, provided that Company shall provide you with written notice of such change prior to, or as soon as reasonably practicable after, such change.
- You agree and acknowledge that under certain circumstances, Company may store your IP address(es) or other information transmitted by your computer(s) or network as are reasonably necessary for Company to identify you and provide access to the Site.
- You assume full and total responsibility for all usage or activity on Your Account, including use of Your Account by any third party, whether or not authorized by you, and agree to indemnify and hold Company harmless from any claims arising from or as a result of such usage. You shall immediately notify Company of any known or suspected unauthorized use of Your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of Your Account information and agree to fully cooperate with Company in good faith and as reasonably required to remedy such security breach.
- Order Placement and Payment. You may place orders online through as a guest or through Your Account for products or services available through the Site. Prices and fees will be identified as you place your order. The full cost of all items will be paid for using the credit or other payment card information provided at the time of placing the order. You acknowledge and agree to assume all liability for any order placed using Your Account and authorize Company to charge the amount specified at the time of the order using such payment information provided and agree to pay the full cost for all items, regardless of whether you actually receive the items.
- Shipping and Risk of Loss. Local orders can be picked up at no charge at the Intermountain Wind & Solar warehouse in Woods Cross, Utah. The cost for shipping to your location will be shown and charged at the time of payment. All items purchased from Company are made pursuant to a shipment contract and will arrive palletized via LTL freight. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon Company’s delivery to the carrier.
- Taxes. Taxes may apply to your subscription to or purchase of some or all of Company’s products and services, including without limitation. Any applicable taxes are based on the rates applicable to the U.S. billing address you provide to us, and will be calculated at the time of purchase of the applicable taxable items. Such amounts are in addition to fees for the products or services and will be billed to the credit card you use to pay for the products or services.
- Returns and Refunds. If you are dissatisfied with your order or wish to return items purchased, you must contact us for a return authorization and instructions on where to return the items. You will be responsible for all shipping charges related to any return in addition to a 10% restocking fee that will be deducted from any refund amount. Panels and inverters must be unused and cannot have been energized. Company does not take title to returned products until the products arrive at our location. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Company does not take title to the refunded item. If return of the item(s) is required, refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of such items.
Third Party Sites. Certain aspects of, or links contained on, the Site may link to websites, social media, or services operated by parties other than, and unaffiliated with, Company. These links include tools that may be used to design your solar system and such links are provided for convenience only and are commonly used in the industry, however, Company does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided through any third party tool or website. You should independently verify any information provided through the design tools to insure that the products meet your requirements. Company does not control such third-party websites or social media and is not responsible for any content thereon, including with respect to any comments posted on such third-party websites or social media. Company’s inclusion of links to such third-party websites and/or social media does not amount to or imply any endorsement or warranty of the material on such sites or media or any association with their owners or operators. You agree that Company is not responsible for any such third-party websites or social media and services or any content thereon and agree to hold Company harmless from any and all claims or liability arising from your use of such third-party websites, social media, or services. Any concerns or questions related to third-party websites or social media should be directed to the webmaster or other appropriate contact person for such third party.
User Content and Use of Site.
Interactive Site Areas. The Site may contain interactive features, comments sections, discussion forums or threads, or other social media (collectively "Interactive Areas") in which you may post, publish, link, or upload user-generated content, including but not limited to comments, video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, "User Content"). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. Through your use of Interactive Areas, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, or other unwanted interactions. By using Interactive Areas, you assume all associated risks.
You understand and agree that with respect to any User Content, Company and the Site act merely as a passive conduit for any and all communication and/or distribution of information, and Company does not control the User Content. Company cannot and will not evaluate, and shall not be responsible for, the accuracy, reliability, completeness, veracity or suitability of any User Content or for verifying the identity of anyone posting, publishing, or uploading User Content.
While Company will endeavor to monitor User Content, and flag and/or remove User Content which Company finds unsuitable (as determined in its sole and absolute discretion), Company shall be under no obligation to do so and shall have no liability to any individual or entity for failure to monitor or remove any User Content. Prior to being granted access to post, publish, link, or upload User Content, individuals may be required to input or provide certain data or information, including but not limited to their name, email address, or other identifying information which may be displayed in connection with their User Content.
Company may, in its sole discretion, to remove, edit, or otherwise alter User Content. Company retains and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to discontinue, freeze, remove, terminate, or otherwise restrict Your Account or User Content for any reason whatsoever.
- User Rules of Conduct. By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Site, you agree not to engage in activity or submit or upload content that (i) would constitute a violation of any applicable local, state, federal, or other law that may constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (ii) contains any information, data, or materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component; (iii) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, lewd, violent, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable; (iv) infringes on another’s intellectual property rights; or (v) contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, "junk mail," "spam," or any other solicitation.
Company Content; Trademarks; Copyrights; Other Intellectual Property.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (‘DMCA’) Notice. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you have a good faith belief that materials hosted by Company infringe your copyright, you (or your authorized representative) may send Company a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Company to locate the material on the site; (iv) the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available) of the complaining party; (v) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed with Company against you, the DMCA permits you to send Company a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Website should be sent to The G.O.O.D. Company Store, LLC, Attn: Doug Shipley, 1953 West 2425 South, Woods Cross, UT 84087 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Company suggests that users consult their legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. It is Company’s policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Representations and Warranties; Disclaimer of Warranty.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ITS OTHER AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
- UNLESS CONTRACTED SEPARATELY, COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND/OR PERMITS RELATED TO THE INSTALLATION OF ANY ITEMS PURCHASED THROUGH COMPANY AND RECOMMENDS THAT YOU CONTACT A QUALIFIED ELECTIRICIAN FOR INSTALLATION OF ANY SOLAR PRODUCTS.
- Unauthorized Access. Company disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree to Company's disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the Site.
Limitation of Liability. Neither Company nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors shall be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Site, any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Company.
- Consent to Communication. For purposes of service messages and notices about the Site to you, Company may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Company to an email address associated with Your Account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Company may communicate with you through Your Account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about Your Account or services associated with Company. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Site.